Terms & Conditions
- Using the site
- Intellectual property/ copyright
- Linking policy
- Virus protection
Using the site
You may use the Hammer website subject to the Terms and Conditions set out on this page. Access and use by you of this site constitutes acceptance by you of the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of use.
Intellectual property/ copyright
The material featured on this site is subject to copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. Copyright protected material may only be reproduced with the prior written approval of the Hammer Film Holdings Ltd.
Where permission to reproduce material from the site is indicated (for example, materials provided for the use of the media) or permission is granted on copyright protected material, the material may be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium provided it is reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context. Where any of the copyright items on this site are being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged.
You may print off one copy of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference. The permission to reproduce the Hammer protected material does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
The names, images and logos identifying The National Lottery are proprietary marks of The National Lottery and may not be reproduced without the prior written authorisation from the Hammer Film Holdings Ltd.
Requests for such approval should be directed to:
Hammer Film Holdings Ltd
London SW1Y 4RP
Please give details of your intended use of the relevant material and include your contact details: - name, address, telephone number, fax number and email.
You do have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site. However, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. Our pages must load into the user's entire window.
We only link to our grant recipients, partners and websites which provide useful information which supplements our own information services.
We are not responsible for the contents, accuracy, opinions or links from these websites.
If you are a user with general public and anonymous access the Hammer website does not store or capture personal information, but merely logs the user's IP address that is automatically recognised by the web server.
Use of personal data
Any personal contact data supplied to Hammer may be used to send updates relating to Hammer's activities, including but not limited to news, competitions, special offers and information on motion pictures and other productions Hammer is involved in. No personal data will be shared with third parties.
You may withdraw your consent to receive updates at any time by using the unsubscribe method within the email correspondence.
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
- You acknowledge that you use the Website at your entire risk and that we shall not be liable for any loss (whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages) resulting from your use of the Website and the Material.
- All Material is provided on an "AS IS" basis only. We cannot warrant that the Website or any Material provided will meet any of your needs or requirements or that it will be complete, error free, accurate or that it will be delivered without interruption, fault or error. Accordingly and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory, regarding the Website and the Material, including, but not limited to, any warranty of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights.
- We will aim to correct any errors or omissions as soon as possible after being notified of them.
- You agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations and will not knowingly use the Website for any improper or unlawful purposes (including infringing any Intellectual Property Rights).
These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use this site after any variation has been posted.